Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My worlds a changin!!!

Ok, so I have a 6 month old beautiful baby girl. She is soooo sweet. About 3 weeks ago she starts to get on her hands and knees, which would have been at 5 months. I know my other kids did not crawl this early, just to be sure I looked in their baby books: one was at 9 mo, and the others were at 7-8 mos. Not 5 mo. She is now able to get around most of the living room, and I found her trying to push buttons on the DVD player this morning, AHHHHHH!!!!!
I am not ready for this. She just turned 6 mo. She can't even sit completely unsupported yet.
I know she wants to keep up with the other kids, but good grief that's a bit early. They grow up too fast. Pretty soon she's going to be sassing me just like the other kids. Oh well I will just enjoy her and try to keep her in her excersacuer more, haha :)

5 comments:

  1. What fun that stage is. Except for the fact that we have to run like crazy to keep up with them.
    The exersaucer sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I know has a mother you would like to slow this process down but as a Sunday School teacher, I can't wait until I have another one of the White's children in my class!! They are all special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much for sitting on the couch eating bon bons in your spare time. She must have known you would have some spare time for chasing her. How memory making are these days that go by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! She needs to STOP! She was just born the other day for the love of Pete!!!! She is sooo precious. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. See, that's what happens. God always makes that 'last' baby special so you long for more! Hmmmmmm:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the comment! I wasn't sure who Foxy lady was at first, but now that I know, then name fits ;) I'm glad to read that all the girls are doing well...they are so precious, you and Brett make some pretty cute kids...haha

    ReplyDelete