Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Organization...... Who ME?

I have been looking for a better way to organize my home-school. I always get really excited when I start a new thing, and then the newness wears off and well, I get frustrated. I think I may have found a solution that will work for my family! They are called work boxes....it's actually very simple (which I need). Each child has a set of boxes, and in each box is a subject, I fill the boxes each night with the next days work, along with instructions for that subject. When they are finished they return the work to the box for me check.
I was told that because of my personality I will never be organized...that was almost like a challenge to me! While it doesn't come easy to me, I still enjoy having an organized house, and I am willing to work hard to get it there. What's the point of this post? Well I don't know, maybe I am starting to enjoy writing down my thoughts.....never thought that would happen:) For those of you that are writers.....THANKS ALOT!!!! 
Stay Tuned for more of my organizational thoughts........hopefully:)

4 comments:

  1. I know that you are very strong willed and it IS possible for you to stay organized! I am behind you 100%! :) Thanks for sharing your organized thoughts! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good idea. I am not a very organized Home school mom either. Cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO glad to see you back on here:) Can't wait to see how those work boxes work for you. They sound like a great idea! Maybe just what you need! If it works well...I may just borrow that idea;)

    Keep writing sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard about other moms who use work boxes. Let us know how it works.
    Glad to have you back in blogland.

    ReplyDelete